I can’t not stress enough the importance of doing your research when you are looking to book a permanent makeup Florida procedure. Below you will find key information on my guidelines to help you understand your permanent makeup Florida procedure. 1. I only work on clients with “virgin” skin meaning if you have had permanent makeup done by another technician I will not perform permanent makeup on you unless the pigment is COMPLETELY gone. 2. You need to plan for the after care:
- NO WORKING OUT THE DAY OF YOUR PROCEDURE
- NO DIRECT SUN OR TANNING BEDS
- NO RETINOLS ON YOUR FACE FOR 30 DAYS
- NO SWIMMING IN THE OCEAN (SALTWATER)
- NO TOUCHING OR PICKING AT THE PROCEDURE AREA
3. You must look at all pictures that a makeup technician has on her website or in her makeup studio. Make sure these pictures are her actual clients and not stock photos or stolen pictures from another technician. DO NOT BOOK AN APPOINTMENT WITH A TECHNICIAN IF YOU HAVE NOT SEEN HER WORK. 4. Never base your decision on price, base it on: Experience, Artistic Skill, Previous Clients and Photos! 5. All Permanent Makeup Florida Procedures will require 2 or more procedures & color boosts. 6. Do your research: Are they licensed? How long have they been working in the field? Are they insured? Do they have Photos? Read testimonials and NEVER book an appointment that you are not comfortable with.