Fall Makeup Trends
Fresh from the Mercedes-Benz New York City fashion week, I wanted to give all you beauties the heads up on the Fall makeup trends. I love some of these looks to pair with your LBD and Louboutins. Check them out!
1. Wine Stained Lips-just like my favorite wines lips were rich in deep merlot, burgundys and even sexy sangria shades. Try Fresh Beauty Studio’s high shine lip gloss in High Speed for a deep rich color $18.00 http://www.freshbeautystudio.com/item_336/High-Speed-Lip-Gloss.htm A great nail polish to pair this look with is Vintage Wine by Essie.
2. Gold was the “It” color for eyes-Models sported everything from shimmers to mattes. Try Fresh Beauty Studio’s “Gold Digger” palette featuring 5 gorgeous bronzy eye shadows, 2 bronzers and a peachy blush $55 http://www.freshbeautystudio.com/item_359/Bronze-Weekender-aka-Gold-Digger.htm You can see this look on my YouTube beauty channel www.youtube.com/freshbeautystudio under “Gold Digger”
3. Smoke it Baby-Smoky eyes are the true LBD (Little Black Dress) of the beauty world thanks to Kim Kardashian. To get a soft, sexy head turning smoky eye try Fresh Beauty Studio’s “Diamonds Darling” 5 palette eye shadows $39.
4. Natural Glow-It’s all about your fresh, clean flawless skin this fall. Invest in quality products not just high marketed skin care products. Know your ingredients and choose wisely. I have a great video featuring the Clarisonic facial brush on my beauty channel click on this link to see how I get flawless skin. http://www.youtube.com/user/freshbeautystudio#p/u/2/7hbsv547r1A
5. Pop of Color-When you think of fall you think grays. blacks, slates. Kick up your look with bright cheeks or a bright eye shadow. Break the rules not follow them this fall.